The Government is seeking to lease office space in Warwick, RI for a minimum of 14,379 ANSI/BOMA Office Area (ABOA) to a maximum of 15,098 ABOA square feet.
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
The Government is seeking to lease office space in Warwick, RI for a minimum of 14,379 ANSI/BOMA Office Area (ABOA) to a maximum of 15,098 ABOA square feet.
General Services Administration
230 South Dearborn Street Chicago IL 60604
Clarissa Mahoney-Pascascio, Broker, Phone 312-228-2509, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Solicitation for Offers No: GS-01P-LRI00347
Procurement Type: Pre-solicitation
Date Posted: 10/21/2019
Statement of Requirements: The Government is seeking to lease office space in Warwick, RI for a minimum of 14,379 ANSI/BOMA Office Area (ABOA) to a maximum of 15,098 ABOA square feet.
North: Interstate 95
East: TF Green Airport Connector Road South: Post Road/Veterans Memorial Drive West: Greenwich Avenue
(please see attached map)
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA):
14,379 (See Additional Requirements)
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA):
Parking Spaces (Total):
43 – secured, structured and to be on-site. (please see additional requirements for more detail)
Structured Parking Spaces (Reserved):
· Space must be located in a prime commercial office district with attractive, prestigious surroundings with a prevalence of modern design and/or tasteful rehabilitation in modern use.
· Subleases are not acceptable.
· All services, supplies, utilities and tenant alterations are to be provided as part of the rental consideration.
· The offered space must meet or be capable of meeting Government requirements for Security, Fire Life Safety and Handicapped Accessibility.
· The Government shall have access to the space 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Space must be contiguous on one floor.
· Space should allow for efficient layout and office workflow. Columns must have regular spacing of sufficient distance to support effective design.
· Secure on-site or adjacent parking is required either in the form of an enclosed garage with reserved spaces or an adjacent surface lot with direct access to a building entrance. Interior parking must have a 12’ height clearance and exterior parking must be able to be secured with fencing and access control devices.
· Risk/vulnerability assessment of the property will be on a case by case basis.
· Proposed location cannot be within 1,000 feet of residential areas, parks, schools, hospitals, any medical professional services, mental health clinics, drug rehabilitation clinics, social services, hotels/motels, places of worship, radio stations, print media offices, shopping centers, stadiums and arenas, TV Stations, day care facilities, or facilities with ties to criminal elements.
Expressions of Interest should include the following at the minimum:
1. Building name and address and location of the available space within the building. The building site/lot plans, interior building layout drawings/pictures (with dimensions shown preferably) reflecting the space that is being offered.
2. Rentable square feet available, and expected rental rate per rentable square foot, fully serviced.
3. ANSI/BOMA office area (ABOA) square feet to be offered, and expected rental rate per ABOA square foot, fully serviced. Indicate whether the quoted rental rate includes an amount for tenant improvements and state the amount, if any.
4. Date of space availability.
5. Building ownership information.
6. Amount of parking available on-site and its cost. Include whether expected rental rate includes the cost of 43 required official Government vehicles.
7. Name, address, telephone number, and email address of authorized contact
Owners, brokers, or agents may offer space for consideration. Any properties submitted by brokers or agents must be accompanied by written evidence that they are authorized by the ownership to exclusively represent the building offered.
Expressions of Interest Due:
November 11, 2019
June 30, 2021
Submit Expressions of Interest to:
200 E. Randolph Dr., 44th Floor,
Chicago, IL 60601
With a Copy to:
2020 K Street, NW, Suite 1100
Washington, DC 20006
1 Post Office Square, Suite 2600
Boston, MA 02109
10 Causeway Street 11th floor
Boston, MA 02222