Commercial Director at Defence Digital
Presents Integrating Digital in Defence Procurement
Free To Attend Live Webinar 11am – Tuesday 21st of November 2023
With an annual budget of over £2bn, The UK Ministry of Defence (MOD), Defence Digital organisation is responsible for making sure that effective digital and information technology (D&IT) is put into the hands of the military and business front line.
Some of the areas within Defence Digital’s remit include:
- leading on defensive cyber strategy, capability development and policy
- supplying IT to 200,000 users across defence
- supporting global military operations
- improving innovation and digital information exploitation across defence
- integrating strategy, planning and performance management
- supporting over 2,000 defence sites across UK and globally.
With exclusive insights from special guest speaker Victoria Cope, Commercial & Procurement Director at Defence Digital – this free to attend webinar will provide participants with an invaluable insight into the ongoing activity and direction of the organisations procurement activity, in addition to a Q+A with Grahame Steed, Director Public Policy and Research at BiP Solutions.
The webinar will also feature a demonstration of how to successfully identify vital market opportunity insights, intelligence and trends via Defence Contracts International (DCI).
The defence marketplace is certainly a sizeable and lucrative one. Businesses of all shapes and sizes win Ministry of Defence tenders every day and go on to build profitable relationships with some of the world’s leading public and private sector organisations.
Join our host, Scott Zonfrillo, Senior Business Development Manager at DCI, to discuss how to:
- save time and effort finding and bidding for contract opportunities;
- engage earlier with public sector buying authorities; and
- get unrivalled insight and intelligence into the defence marketplace and the latest news and trends.
Scott has a decade of knowledge and experience in the defence marketplace, helping businesses of all sizes to grow their share of the market, not to mention his 10 years’ military service as an end user of defence procurement processes. There’s nothing he doesn’t know about the industry, so don’t miss out!