Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: PROVISION OF SECURITY SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade/An Roinn Gnóthaí Eachtracha agus Trádála, Embassy Brasilia, 80 St Stephen’s Green, Dublin, IE. Web: (Richard Cummins)
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Objective
To provide fully trained and security vetted Security Guard Services, and other Protective Services as detailed below, in order to control access, protect life, maintain order, deter criminal/terrorist attacks against employees, dependents, and visitors, and to prevent loss of Embassy of Ireland property and information.
This contract is designed to satisfy, without interruption, the security services requirements of the Embassy of Ireland to Brazil, referred to as “the Embassy”.
Scope of Work
The Contractor will provide site security to limit the ability of threats/actors to access or negatively impact the Embassy’s assets. This will include the provision of a security guard force which will fulfil basic security functions such as:
(Visitor) Pass issuance and control; and
Deterrence and detection functions (static armed guards, guard patrols, CCTV monitoring).
These Basic Permanent Services are to be provided at the following locations:
Chancery – SHIS QL12, Conjunto 05, Casa 09, Lago Sul, Brasilia, Brazil;
Official Residence – SHIS QL28, Conjunto 04, Casa 17, Lago Sul, Brasilia, Brazil
5. CPV Code(s): 79710000, 79700000, 79711000, 79713000
6. NUTS code(s): IE061
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Dublin.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Response deadline 11.2.2020 (15:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: Please refer the website above for documentation