Water Vulnerability Assessments Service
Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: WATER VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENTS SERVICE
2. Awarding Authority: Public Works and Government Services Canada, Kingston Procurement, Des Acquisitions Kingston, 86 Clarence Street, 2nd floor, Kingston, Ontario, K7L 1X3, Canada. Tel: (613) 536-4874. Fax: (613) 545-8067. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Choquette, Herb).
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The Department of National Defence requires two Task Authorization Contracts (TAC) to conduct drinking water vulnerability assessments, and preparation of monitoring and management plans as stated in Annex “A” at various locations in Canada.
5. CPV Code(s): 90711000, 90714500, 90711500
6. NUTS code(s): Not provided.
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Yukon
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: PW-$KIN-519-7206, EN438-178001/A
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Date closing: Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) 10.7.2017 (14:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information and instructions in the above contract notice please visit website:
12. Other information: TKR-2017529-EX-972128