UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT SEEKS TO LEASE OFFICE SPACE IN PORTLAND, ME
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT SEEKS TO LEASE OFFICE SPACE IN PORTLAND, ME
General Services Administration
1861 International Drive
Suite 300 McLean VA 22102
Vince Ciampi, Associate Broker, Phone 207-871-1288 , Fax 207-756-4563, Email email@example.com – Matt Bartlett, Transaction Manager, Phone 703-852-6208, Fax 703-852-6210, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
GSA Public Buildings Service
General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space:
North: Route 22 East (Congress Street) to I-295 North
East: Franklin Street South across Veteran’s Bridge
South: I-295 South to I-95 North
West: 1-95 North to Cummings Road, which becomes Spring Street
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 7,168 ABOA SF
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA): 7,168 ABOA SF
Space Type: Office
Parking Spaces (Total): 20 Secured Parking Spaces. Garage/interior parking is preferred, but surface parking may be acceptable on a case by case basis.
Full Term: Fifteen (15) years
Firm Term: Ten (10) years
Cancellation Rights: 90 days’ notice
• Contiguous space on a single floor or adjoining floors is required.
• The Government shall have access to the space 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
• Space on the 2nd floor or higher is preferred.
• 1st floor space may be acceptable if the Government is the sole tenant, all onsite parking is included, there is a 20′ setback from the building to all sidewalks, access streets, parking lots, adjoining streets, fencing is provided meeting the Government’s specifications, and blast film is provided on the windows.
• 1st floor space may be acceptable in multi-tenant buildings if other tenants are not retail or cater to heavy public use or foot/vehicle traffic. Risk/vulnerability assessment of the property will be made on a case by case basis.
• Space may not be located near agencies providing probation and/or parole services, halfway houses, drug abuse counseling/rehabilitation programs, and similar social service and welfare type programs, as well as private law firms representing drug offenders.
• Building entrances/exits are not to be located 1,000 feet minimum, line of sight or within the vicinity of the following: drug-free zone of school/park/day care boundary, residential/hoteling/shopping center and arenas or where drug activities are prevalent, and/or where easy surveillance of facilities or operations is possible.
• Minimum ceiling height is 8′ 6″.
• Interested parties must provide the name of the building, address, location of available space, rentable square feet offered, and contact information of authorized representative.
• All interested parties must either submit evidence of ownership or written authorization to represent the owner(s). Any submissions received without documentation of ownership and/or written authorization to represent the owner(s) will not be considered until such time the documentation has been received, which must also be submitted prior to the Expression of Interests Due Date
• In cases where an agent is representing multiple ownership entities, written acknowledgement/permission to represent multiple interested parties for the same submission.
• Reference project number: 6ME0050
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100 year flood plain.
Expressions of Interest Due: July 25, 2016
Market Survey (Estimated): July 26, 2016
Occupancy (Estimated): February 25, 2018
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Name/Title: Vince Ciampi, Associate, CBRE, The Boulos Company
Address: 1 Canal Plaza, Portland, ME 04101
Office/Fax: 207.553.1794 (o) / 207.871.1288 (f)
Email Address: email@example.com
Lease Contracting Officer: Mark Shinto, GSA
Broker: Matt Bartlett, CBRE, Inc., Transaction Manager