U.S. Government wants to Lease space in Raleigh, NC
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
U.S. Government wants to Lease space in Raleigh, NC
General Services Administration
Kelly Winn, Phone 9727392206, Fax 972-739-2216, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space:
North: Northern Wake Expressway
East: US Route 1 and Route 401
South: Interstate 440
West: US Route 70
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA):
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA):
Parking Spaces (Total):
Parking Spaces (Surface):
All required parking may be surface parking
Parking Spaces (Structured):
Parking Spaces (Reserved and Secured):
The Government shall have access to the space 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
The site shall have a minimum of 20 foot setback from building to all sidewalks, access streets, parking lots, adjoining streets; a fence meeting the Government specifications is required. The Government shall determine if blast film is required based on risk/vulnerability assessment of the property.
If the proposed site is a multi-tenant building, the other tenants shall not be retail and shall not cater to heavy public use or heavy foot/vehicle traffic including but not limited to: media outlets; medicinal marijuana/recreational marijuana dispensaries; pharmaceutical companies; medical professionals; social services programs (USCIS, Social Security, etc.). Risk/vulnerability assessment of the property will be on a case by case basis.
Contiguous space on a single floor is required. The Government shall have the right to relocate exterior penetrations for security concerns.
2nd floor or above is preferred, though 1st floor space will be considered on a site by site basis based on security assessments and potential methods of remediation considering for example, bollards and sight obstructions.
The Government shall have the right to mount roof antennas.
Agency cannot be collocated with Federal, State, local Government Agencies, or private firms whose primary clientele are involved or have ties to criminal elements. Agency cannot be collocated with other agencies or entities providing probation and/or parole services, halfway houses, drug abuse counseling/rehabilitation programs, similar social service and welfare type programs, as well as private law firms representing drug offenders.
Building entrances/exits are not to be located within 1000 feet, line of sight, or the vicinity of a designated drug-free zone, school, church, day care center, or parks.
Residential and temporary lodging facilities such as: hotels, motels, budget hotels, long term accommodations, adjacencies to potential sites will be carefully reviewed with agency security guidelines and at the government’s discretion, may be eliminated from consideration on a case by case scenario.
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100 year flood plain.
Expressions of Interest Due:
January 19, 2018
Market Survey (Estimated):
February 5-7, 2018
Offers Due (Estimated):
March 23, 2018
September 30, 2019
Expressions of interest must include the following information:
1. Building name and address and location of the available space within the building
2. Rentable square feet available, and expected rental rate per rentable square foot, fully serviced
3. ABOA square feet to be offered, and expected rental rate per ABOA square foot, fully service. Indicate whether the quoted rental rate includes an amount for tenant improvements and state the amount, if any.
4. Date of space availability
5. Building ownership information
6. Amount of parking available on-site and its cost. Include whether expected rental rate includes the cost of the required Government parking (if any)
7. Energy efficiency and renewable energy features existing within the building
8. List of building services provided
9. Building, space, and parking accessibility in compliance with ABAAS.
10. Building, space, and parking compliance with fire and life safety and seismic requirements.
11. Building, space, and parking compliance with ISC and Publication 64 security standards.
Send Expressions of Interest (RLP 7NC2152) to:
Submit Expressions of Interest to:
Savills Studley, Inc.
15303 Dallas Parkway, Suite 1200
Addison, TX 75001