U–Anti-terrorism/Navy Security Force Instructor – West Region
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
U–Anti-terrorism/Navy Security Force Instructor – West Region
Department of the Navy
N00189 NAVSUP Fleet Logistics Center Norfolk 1968 Gilbert Street,Suite 600 NORFOLK, VA
Vanessa Schwaner: email@example.com
Chelsey Stewart: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sources sought for information and planning purposes to identify qualified and experienced sources for an anticipated firm fixed price contract under NAICS code 541519 with a size standard of $27.5 million. The Department of the Navy, Center for Security Forces (CENSECFOR) requires the services of qualified Anti-terrorism / Navy Security Forces (ATNSF) Instructors to deliver ATNSF training courses to uniformed Navy personnel, government civilians and contractors in the West Region located in San Diego, CA, Bangor, WA, Pearl Harbor, HI, and Yokosuka, Japan.
The Instructors will be required to present CENSECFOR-approved course curriculums, grade student performance, provide remediation assistance for students, adhere to Navy training and range safety protocols, provide logistical support related to applicable ranges, and act as security during transportation of weapons and ammunition to ���live fire��� locations.
Subject to FAR Clause 52.215-3, entitled Solicitation for Information of Planning Purpose, this announcement constitutes a sources sought synopsis for written information only. This is not a solicitation announcement for proposals: a contract will not be awarded from of this announcement. This sources sought notice is not to be construed in any way as a commitment by the Government, nor will the Government pay for the information submitted in response.
The Fleet Logistics Center, Norfolk (FLCN), Virginia is seeking information on qualified and experienced sources for planning purposes in an effort to evaluate a contract vehicle that will provide qualified Instructors for ATNSF course curriculum delivery services as required by CENSECFOR.
Instructor delivery of course curriculum may include classroom and outdoor range/tactical training course settings. Instruction may include group paced, instructor led, and on-site facilitated training methods of delivery. Although all courses are not offered in all locations, Qualified Instructors will be required to provide the following courses:
��� Anti-terrorism Officer (Level II) (ATO)
��� Visit, Board, Search and Seizure Boarding Officer (VBSS BO)
��� Small Arms Marksmanship Instructor (SAMI)
��� Anti-terrorism Training Supervisor (AT TRASUP)
��� Security Reaction Force (Advanced) (SRF-A)
��� Armed Sentry/Security Reaction Force (Basic) (AS/SRF-B)
��� Non-Compliant Boarding Visit, Board, Search, and Seizure (NCB VBSS)
��� Submarine Force Crew-Served Weapons Instructor (SUBFOR CSWI)
��� Crew-Served Weapon Operations and Maintenance (CSW O and M)
��� Crew-Served Weapons Instructor (CSWI)
Training will be performed at CENSECFOR Learning Sites and Detachments in San Diego, CA, Bangor, WA, Pearl Harbor, HI, and Yokosuka, JA.
Only training materials and lesson plans developed and promulgated by CENSECFOR N7 will be used in training delivery. Additional technical information can be found in the attached draft Performance Work Statement (PWS).
Reponses to this Sources Sought request shall include the following information in this format:
1. Company name, address, point of contact name, phone number, fax number and email address.
2. Contractor and Government Entity (CAGE) Code.
3. If applicable, provide Seaporte contract number, regions and contracting experience under Seaporte to include task order numbers, award date, period of performance, sub or prime, and a brief description. It is acceptable to reference a capability statement (#5, below) if all required information is addressed.
4. Size of business – Large Business, Small Business, Small Disadvantage, 8(a), Hubzone, Woman-owned and/or Veteran-owned, and number of employees.
5. Capability statement displaying the contractor���s ability to provide the minimum requirements of the draft PWS described training courses to include specific past performance information that relates to the draft PWS requirements. If past performance information is provided, please include only relevant past performance on the same/similar work within the last 5 years. Include in past performance information the contract numbers, dollar value, number of employees, whether sub or prime, and period of performance for each contract referenced in the response to this sources sought.
6. Include any other supporting documentation or questions/comments/suggestions regarding the draft PWS.
Documentation of technical expertise must be presented in sufficient detail for the Government to determine that your company possesses the necessary functional area expertise and experience to compete for this acquisition.
Standard company brochures will not be reviewed. Submissions are not to exceed ten (10) typewritten pages, single-spaced, in no less than 12 font size.
Responses should be emailed to Ms. Vanessa Schwaner at email@example.com or Ms. Chelsey Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org by 1100 EST on 27 Jun 2017. Again, this is not a request for a proposal. Respondents will not be notified of the results. Please note the information within this pre-solicitation synopsis will be updated and/or may change prior to an official synopsis/solicitation, if any, is issued.
Please view announcement N0018917TWSTR for an upcoming Industry Day for this requirement.