Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: The Provision of GDPR Data Protection Officer function to Secondary and Special Needs schools within St Helens
2. Awarding Authority:
Contact: Peter Smith
Phone: +44 1744676784
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: As public authorities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the St Helens, secondary and special schools need to appoint a statutory Data Protection Officer (DPO) to the standards of, and to perform the tasks set out in, articles 37-39 of the GDPR.
The schools have chosen to fulfil this requirement through a service contract as specified within the documents associated with this tender.
While this tender is for secondary and special schools a separate tender will be issued for primary schools. Bidders should register on The-Chest, review the attached documents and submit their tenders no later than 13th June 2018 at 12 noon.
There are 2 secondary schools and 1 special school who potentially will require this service. However the number could be higher but please note there is no obligation regarding the number of schools or value of work that the schools and or St Helens Council might request during the contract period.
Interested providers can find more information at www.the-chest.org.uk / current opportunities / St Helens Council ref DN341102
5. CPV Codes:
79900000 – Miscellaneous business and business-related services
80000000 – Education and training services
98000000 – Other community, social and personal services
79400000 – Business and management consultancy and related services
6. NUTS Codes: UKD51
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: North West
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: £96,000
10. Start Date: 10/07/2018
11. End Date: 09/07/2020
12. Closing Date: 13/06/2018
13. Other Information:
For further information/documentation please visit: