The Provision of Cyber Security Regulatory Support Services
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: THE PROVISION OF CYBER SECURITY REGULATORY SUPPORT SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority: Health & Safety Executive (Parent), Gary Owens, GB. Web: www.onr.org.uk/
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The awarding authority is the UK’s statutory nuclear regulator, responsible for the regulation of nuclear safety and nuclear security throughout the Specified Location. In order to support delivering the regulation of cyber security and information assurance (CS&IA) throughout the industry ONR require one supplier to provide cyber security consultancy on a call off basis to maintain a baseline of understanding, produce quarterly deliverables, and be able to deliver more complex services as required in support of regulatory goals.
5. CPV Code(s): 72000000, 72212730, 72700000
6. NUTS code(s): UKD, UKD7, UKD72
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: UK civil nuclear industry.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: ONR/T508
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Date documents can be requested until 28.8.2019 (16:30:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information on the above contract please visit Web:
12. Other information: OJEU Notice : 2019/S 116-284968
Process : OJEU
Directive : Services
Procedure : Restricted (2.0.9)