Specialist Requirement ISO27001 – Short Deadline
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SPECIALIST REQUIREMENT ISO27001 – SHORT DEADLINE
2. Awarding Authority: FCO Services, GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: External resource is required to develop and deliver key components of the ISMS across other areas including, risk assessment methodology, risk assessments, risk treatment plans and a Statement of Applicability.
5. CPV Code(s): 72200000, 72212000, 72212100, 72260000
6. NUTS code(s): UKJ, UKJ1, UKJ12
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: South East England
Address where the work will take place: Hanslope Park, Hanslope, Milton Keynes, Bucks
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: SG00136
9. Estimated value of requirement: Maximum day rate: 450 Maximum day rate.
10. Closing date for applications 13.11.2018 (23:59).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit
12. Other information: Deadline for asking questions: Thursday 8 November 2018 at 11:59pm GMT
Specialist role: Cyber security consultant
Latest start date: Monday 3 December 2018
Who the specialist will work with The Specialist will report to the Chief Information Security Officer working under the Engineering & Technology Directorate.
What the specialist will work on FCO Services are expected to shortly achieve accreditation for 27001 which covers elements of the IT infrastructure. Following this it is intended to roll this accreditation out across all aspects of the FCO Services and develop the ISMS aiming for certification mid-2019. External resource is required to develop and deliver key components of the ISMS across other areas including, risk assessment methodology, risk assessments, risk treatment plans and a Statement of Applicability.
Working arrangements 5 days per week on site, full working days and no Expenses to be included.
Security clearance SC clearance essential and DV clearance preferred.
Essential skills and experience
Provide Evidence of Significant experience 5 years and deep expertise accross Security expertise of Security Disciplines, Leadership and goverance, risk assessment, risk management, ISO/IEC27001
Provide 3 years experience in providing Security documentation
How many specialists to evaluate: 3
Cultural fit criteria
Have experience working within Government organisations
Transparant and colleborative when making decisions
Assessment methods Work history