Single Party Framework Agreement for the Provision of IT Support Services to Network Security Services
Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: SINGLE PARTY FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT FOR THE PROVISION OF IT SUPPORT SERVICES TO NETWORK SECURITY SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority: Horse Racing Ireland (HRI), Ballymany, Curragh, IE, Kildare. Web: (Sarah Barthel)
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The Awarding Authority was established by the Irish Government under the Horse and Greyhound Racing Act 2001 and the Irish Horseracing Industry Act 1994. It is a commercial semi-state body that is responsible for the administration, promotion and development of Horse Racing in Ireland. HRI subsidiaries include Irish Thoroughbred Marketing Ltd (ITM), Tote Ireland Ltd and HRI Racecourse Division consisting of Leopardstown Racecourse, Fairyhouse Racecourse, Navan Racecourse, Tipperary Racecourse and Leopardstown Golf Centre.
Horse Racing Ireland’s (HRI) IT Infrastructure spans several sites and is supported by three HRI permanent staff members. The main HQ is located in Ballymany, The Curragh, Co. Kildare. The majority of the users and IT infrastructure are located at this location. HRI’s remote sites include five racecourses and one golf course, located in Leopardstown (racecourse and golf course), Fairyhouse, Navan, Tipperary and Cork. HRI also have a Disaster Recovery site in North Kildare and have IT infrastructure located in a Dublin data centre.
HRI requires the following services:
Reactive Support of existing HRI Firewalls
Bi-Annual Health checks of existing HRI Firewalls
Supply of Licenses/manufacturer’s collaborative support for all HRI Firewalls
Supply of Licenses/Tokens/manufacturer’s collaborative support for RSA Authentication Manager
Security consultancy and advice services
Security Penetration testing services
Supply and installation of Firewalls in Horse Racing Ireland
The above are indicative only and may be subject to change over the lifetime of the framework.
Please refer to the ITT for a detailed specification Available on the Website Above
5. CPV Code(s): 72250000, 72253200, 72261000, 72315000, 72315100, 72611000, 72000000, 72500000, 72510000
6. NUTS code(s): IE062
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Mid-East.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Network Security Services
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Response deadline 31.5.2019 (13:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: Please refer the website above for documentation