Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
Single Award Task Order (SATOC) in Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria.
Department of the Army
CMR 410 Box 7 APO 1 09049
Betsy Weintraub, Contract Specialist, Phone 4961197442195, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sources Sought Announcement for USACE Europe District Single Award Task Order (SATOC) in Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria.
This announcement seeks information from industry which will be used for preliminary planning purposes. No proposals are being requested or accepted with this announcement. THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION FOR PROPOSALS AND NO CONTRACT SHALL BE AWARDED FROM THIS SYNOPSIS. NO SOLICITATION, SPECIFICATIONS OR DRAWINGS ARE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. NO REIMBURSEMENT WILL BE MADE FOR ANY COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PROVIDING INFORMATION IN RESPONSE TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT OR ANY FOLLOW-UP INFORMATION REQUESTS.
1. AGENCY: United States Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Europe District (NAU)
2. NAICS: 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
3. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria.
4. ANTICIPATED PROJECT TITLE: FY20 ATFP SATOC
5. ACQUISITION INFORMATION:
NAU anticipates soliciting and awarding an indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) Single Award Task Order (SATOC) for construction services and installation of Anti-Terrorism, Force Protection (ATFP) and Access Control Points and equipment, for U. S. facilities located in Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, and Bulgaria. The orders will primarily address construction services and installation of Anti-Terrorism, Force Protection (ATFP) measures, as well as construction work and equipment related to Access Control Points (ACP). There will be one solicitation and one subsequent award. The contract limit is $49,995,000. This contract will include a base period of one (1) year and four (4) one-year option-ordering periods for a total contract performance period not to exceed (NTE) five (5) years.
After the solicitation is issued, Offerors will be afforded a minimum of 30 days to complete proposals.
The Government anticipates that proposals will be evaluated on four (4) evaluation factors: Technical Factor 1 – Experience; Technical Factor 2 – Past Performance; Technical Factor 3 – Management Approach, and Factor 4 – Price.
Small and Small Disadvantaged Business requirements are waived for this project due to its location in Europe.
6. PROJECT DESCRIPTION:
The estimated project size for Task Orders under this SATOC will be between $2,000 and $2,500,000. The average expected duration of projects is between one month to one year.
Task Orders will primarily address new construction services and installation of Anti-Terrorism, Force Protection (ATFP) measures, which includes but are not limited to, installation of physical force protection measures, including; fencing, vehicle barriers, security lighting, surveillance systems, physical barriers, and blast and splinter window protection. In addition, construction work and equipment related to Access Control Points (ACP) which includes but is not limited to, structures, equipment, and site improvements in the vicinity of installation access gates including; roadways, gatehouses, guard shelters, traffic control devices, search areas, corridor barriers, electronic security systems, security monitoring and access control systems, windows and window treatments, and physical barriers.
The Government anticipates issuing task orders using a unit price book, where the contractor has pre-priced a majority of the ATFP items to include all associated coefficient costs. Task orders may also be issued on a limited basis using a Government provided UPB titled “2019 ATFP UPB” and contractor provide coefficients. The coefficient is a numerical factor that represents costs (generally indirect costs) not considered to be included in the UPB prices.
7. SOURCES SOUGHT: The purpose of this source sought is to gain knowledge of interest, capabilities and qualifications of various members of industry. The Government must ensure there is adequate competition among potential pool of responsible contractors. Prior Government contract work is not required for submitting a response under this sources sought announcement.
8. RESPONSES: The Capabilities Statement for this sources sought is not intended to be a Request for Proposal nor Invitation for Bid, nor does it restrict the Government to an ultimate acquisition approach. It is to request statements regarding the company’s ability to demonstrate existing-or-developed expertise and experience in relation to the areas specified herein. Any commercial brochures or currently existing marketing material may also be submitted with the Capabilities Statement. Submission of Capabilities statement is not a prerequisite to any potential future offerings, but participation will assist the Corps of Engineers in tailoring requirements to be consistent with industry capabilities. This synopsis is for information and planning purposes only and is neither to be construed as a commitment by the Government nor will the Government pay for information solicited. Respondents will not be notified of the results of the evaluation.
9. SUBMISSIONS: All interested contractors are requested to provide the requested information in the attachment via email by 1500 hours Central European Summer Time on 8 November 2019. Submit responses and information to Contract Specialist SFC (P) Betsy Weintraub at email@example.com. No hard copies will be accepted.
10. QUESTIONS: Questions regarding this Sources Sought Announcement may be directed to Contract Specialist SFC(P) Betsy Weintraub at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Prior to award of a contract, Contractors are required to be registered in the System for Award Management (SAM) and that all information required is current and up to date. NOTE: SAM has a new requirement that firms must submit a notarized letter appointing the authorized Entity Administrator before your registration will be activated or renewed. Please allow enough time to fulfill this new requirement in SAM to avoid any delays with the entity registration or record maintenance.
****SOURCES SOUGHT FOR MARKET RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY****