Service Provision of Annual Auditing of ClimateWise Members
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SERVICE PROVISION OF ANNUAL AUDITING OF CLIMATEWISE MEMBERS
2. Awarding Authority: Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL), GB. Web: (Jen Waterfield )
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: ClimateWise is a growing global network of almost 30 leading insurers, reinsurers, brokers and industry service providers with a shared commitment to reduce the impact of climate change on both society and the insurance industry. It is a voluntary initiative, driven by its members and facilitated by the Awarding Authority.
A core activity of membership is the annual reporting and auditing of members integration of The ClimateWise Principles across their business activities. The ClimateWise Principles include leading on climate risk analysis and climate-resilient investment, raising customers’ climate awareness, and reducing their own carbon footprint.
As ClimateWise expands its global membership and leverages the outputs of The ClimateWise Principles, it is becoming an increasingly powerful leadership voice for the global insurance sector on climate change.
5. CPV Code(s): 79212000, 79210000, 90713000, 79212100, 90714300, 79200000, 90714500, 90714200, 90714000, 90714400
6. NUTS code(s): UKH, UKH1, UKH12
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: East Of England, East Anglia, Cambridgeshire Cc.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: UCAM 051/19
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Date documents can be requested until 6.12.2019 (16:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information on the above contract please visit Web:
12. Other information: Please use link for CISL’s website:
OJEU Notice : No