Security Reports and Implementation Plans
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SECURITY REPORTS AND IMPLEMENTATION PLANS
2. Awarding Authority: Hull City Council, Room 94, The Guildhall, Hull, GB, HU1 2AA. Tel: 01482 615117. Email: email@example.com. (Simon Bugg)
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The Awarding Authority is seeking to procure the services of a contractor to carry out an expert assessment of Specified Location security arrangements of its stored and exhibited collections, workforce and visitors across its five city centre based Museums (Hands on History Museum, Hull and East Riding Museum / Castle Warehouse, Streetlife Museum, Wilberforce House, the Ferens Art Gallery) and two museum stores in line with Arts Council England Accreditation requirements.
5. CPV Code(s): 71315000, 73430000, 79000000, 79710000, 92500000
6. NUTS code(s): UKE, UKE1, UKE11
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Region(s) of supply Kingston upon Hull, City of
its five city centre based Museums (Hands on History Museum, Hull and East Riding Museum / Castle Warehouse, Streetlife Museum, Wilberforce House, the Ferens Art Gallery) and two museum stores
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Opportunity Id DN405174
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Expression of Interest End Date 2.5.2019 (17:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: Please log in or register at the following portal Web: to participate.
12. Other information: Keywords security, assessment, exhibit, collection, Museum
Estimated contract dates
Start date 13/05/2019
End date 30/06/2019