Security Consultants for Football Stadium Redevelopment – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SECURITY CONSULTANTS FOR FOOTBALL STADIUM REDEVELOPMENT – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI). Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Sectors: Security
Opportunity type: Private Sector
Experienced security consultants are required for a large football stadium redevelopment project in Barcelona.
The Department for International Trade in Barcelona is working with the architecture and design company that has won the contract to redevelop FC Barcelona’s Camp Nou stadium.
They want to:
work with British security specialists and consultants that have experience of working on sports stadiums in Europe
“design in” security features at an early stage in the infrastructure planning
For more information, please register with our team in Spain.
Please include details of experience your company has with stadiums and a case-study if possible.
5. CPV Code(s): 79710000, 79713000, 79600000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH , UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Spain.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Expiry date 5.5.2017.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-2017322-EX-926552