Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SECURITY ASSESSMENT
2. Awarding Authority: Humanitarian Leadership Academy. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Kat Sandford, Digital Planning Manager).
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The awarding authority is seeking an organisation or organisations to carry out a security assessment of the Kaya platform and other Academy systems. This includes:
Identification and quantification of information systems and data protection compliance risks
Provision of advice on possible risks across planned additional platforms and developments
Review and advice on policy and practice for both information security and data protection
This should include penetration testing, identification of vulnerabilities, assessment and validation of vulnerabilities, and non-technological testing.
5. CPV Code(s): 72000000, 72212732,
6. NUTS code(s): UKI UKI1 UKI12,
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Not Provided.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Deadline for submission of proposals: 14.8.2017 (12:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information/documentation contact Web:
12. Other information: Questions should be sent by email to Kat Sandford, Digital Planning Manager, on email@example.com
13. Submitted date: 21.7.2017.