Reducing Disaster Risk Vulnerability – Short Deadline
Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: REDUCING DISASTER RISK VULNERABILITY – SHORT DEADLINE
2. Awarding Authority: ACTED (Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development), ACTED representative office, 10 Observatorna street, Kiev, UA Tel: +380732682400. Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com.
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The Awarding Authority implementing the project “Reducing Disaster Risk Vulnerability in Specified Location” with funding from The Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid Operations is inviting suppliers of services to submit offers for each batch
5. CPV Code(s): 90700000
6. NUTS code(s): Not provided.
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Eastern Ukraine
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Tender Ref. No. T/64DTF/D25/NLW/KY/12082019/1
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. All bids must be submitted before on 1.9.2019 (18:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: The tender will be conducted using ACTED standard bidding documents, open to all qualified suppliers and service providers. The Bidding Documents (in [English/Ukrainian]) may be obtained free of charge by all interested from Or can be downloaded from the ACTED website, the IAPG website
Potential bidders are encouraged to consult ACTED regularly for potential modification to the present tender and/or the bidding documents.
A pre-tender information session will be organized on [16/08/2019] at [3:00pm] in ACTED representative office in Kiev, 10 Observatorna street. Participation of interested bidders to the information session is preferable but not compulsory.
Late Bids will be automatically rejected. ACTED will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by the Bidders in connection with the preparation and submission of their bids to ACTED. A tender opening session will take place on [03/09/2019] at [15:00] in the ACTED representative office in [Kiev, 10 Observatorna street]. The presence of bidders’ representative is allowed.
For all inquiries regarding this tender, please contact the Awarding Authority
To ensure that funds are used exclusively for humanitarian purposes and in accordance with donors’ compliance requirements, all contract offers are subject to the condition that contractors do not appear on anti-terrorism lists, in line with ACTED’s anti-terrorism policy. To this end, ACTED reserves the right to carry out anti-terrorism checks on contractor, its board members, staff, volunteers, consultants, financial service providers and sub-contractor.”
NOTE: ACTED adopts a zero tolerance approach towards corruption and is committed to respecting the highest standards in terms of efficiency, responsibility and transparency in its activities. In particular, ACTED has adopted a participatory approach to promote and ensure transparency within the organization and has set up a Transparency focal point (Transparency Team supervised by the Director of Audit and Transparency) via a specific e-mail address. As such, if you witness or suspect any unlawful, improper or unethical act or business practices (such as soliciting, accepting or attempting to provide or accept any kickback) during the tendering process, please contact the Awarding Authority
Please refer the website above for documentation