Provision of Technical Support Delivery of the Framework for Smaller Dutyholders Security Plans
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: PROVISION OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT DELIVERY OF THE FRAMEWORK FOR SMALLER DUTYHOLDERS SECURITY PLANS
2. Awarding Authority: The Office for Nuclear Regulation, GB. Web: www.onr.org.uk/ (Graham Thompson)
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The Office for Nuclear Regulation
TENDER REF: ONR/T3326
THE PROVISION OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT DELIVERY OF THE FRAMEWORK FOR SMALLER DUTYHOLDERS SECURITY PLANS
The Security Assessment Principles (SyAPs) were published in March 2017. At their heart is an absolute focus on outcomes and a complete withdrawal of model standards. This requires that industry develops full ownership and understanding of risk, how to control it, and assurance that the controls are functioning effectively. This needs to be fully articulated in revised security plans that provide justification that outcomes will be achieved.
Given that there are a number of smaller dutyholders who do not have the capacity or capability to produce and implement comprehensive plans aligned to SyAPs as described above, there is a need for a framework document that will facilitate SyAPs aligned outcome focussed security plans based upon the site risk profile.
There is currently limited capacity within ONR CNS to deliver this given the need to conduct assessment of SyAPs and other overriding priorities. Consequently, it is considered necessary to obtain technical support in order to deliver this capability thereby enabling smaller dutyholders in the production and implementation of adequate Security Plans.
5. CPV Code(s): 71356300
6. NUTS code(s): UKD, UKD7, UKD72
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: North West (England), Merseyside, Liverpool.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: ONR/T3326
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Date documents can be requested until 16.11.2018 (14:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information on the above contract please visit Web:
12. Other information: Process : Non-OJEU