Provision of IT Penetration and Vulnerability Testing Services
Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: PROVISION OF IT PENETRATION AND VULNERABILITY TESTING SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority: Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann/Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, 18/20 Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, Dublin, IE. Web: (Procurement NMBI)
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The successful Service Provider will be required to provide a comprehensive verifiable vulnerability test of the Contracting Authority’s externally hosted systems and its network, checking for security vulnerabilities and configuration errors caused by system and network maintenance.
5. CPV Code(s): 72800000, 72700000, 72820000, 72222300
6. NUTS code(s): IE061
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Dublin.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: NMBI IT Vulnerability Testing
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Response deadline 19.4.2019 (12:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: Please refer the website above for documentation