Provision of ICT Health Check Services- Very Short Deadline
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: PROVISION OF ICT HEALTH CHECK SERVICES- VERY SHORT DEADLINE
2. Awarding Authority: Cheshire East Borough Council, Westfields, Sandbach, GB, Cheshire, CW11 1HZ. Email: email@example.com. (Ann Cleary)
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The Awarding Authority request quotations for their Annual ICT Health Checks. The Awarding Authority’s have a commitment to protect confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data and systems it manages for itself and on behalf of its clients. It is also required to meet obligations for the Government’s Code of Connection and other audit regimes (Such as PCI compliance). It now invites interested parties to tender for ICT Security Vulnerability and Penetration testing work specified below and to assist the councils’ achieve Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation. Testing will cover the external, internal and cloud network infrastructure utilising both vulnerability scanning and manual penetration testing as required to provide an accurate picture of the organisational security across the councils’ architecture.
5. CPV Code(s): 85100000
6. NUTS code(s): UKD, UKD6, UKD62
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Region(s) of supply : Cheshire
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Opportunity Id: DN423276
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Expression of Interest End Date 9.8.2019 (12:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: Please log in or register at the following portal Web: to participate.
12. Other information: Keywords: Penetration, Cyber Essentials, Security, Vulnerability , Testing
Estimated contract dates
Start date: 01/09/2019
End date: 31/08/2020