Provision of a 4 Tier Home Security Scheme 2019-2022
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: PROVISION OF A 4 TIER HOME SECURITY SCHEME 2019-2022
2. Awarding Authority: Ards and North Down Borough Council , Policing and Community Safety Partnership (PCSP), GB Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The Awarding Authority wishes to appoint a contractor to provide the Ards and North Down Policing and Community Safety Partnership (PCSP) 4 Tier Home Security Scheme 2019-2022. The scheme aims to reduce crime and the fear of crime amongst victims of domestic violence, hate crime and burglary who are residents of Ards and North Down Council area through the implementation of a 4-tier home security scheme. The scheme, through appropriate professional referrals, will support vulnerable victims including victims of burglary, domestic violence, the elderly, hate crimes and persons with disabilities through the delivery of home security assessments leading to crime prevention advice and the supply/fitting of home security equipment.
5. CPV Code(s): 79710000, 35121000
6. NUTS code(s): UKN, UKN0, UKN09
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland, Ards And North Down.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: CfT CA Unique ID: AND-126
9. Estimated value of requirement: Estimated value (GBP): 87,000
10. Time-limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate: 14.6.2019 (12:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: Evaluation Mechanism: Best Price-Quality Ratio
CPC Category: Investigation and security services, except armoured car services
CfT Involves:A Public Contract
Award per Item: No
Inclusion of e-Auctions : No
Above or Below OJEU Threshold: Below
End of clarification period: 11/06/2019 12:00
Upload of documents within the clarifications: Yes
Tenders Opening Date: 14/06/2019 12:30
Allow suppliers to make an online Expression Of Interest: Yes
Contract awarded in Lots: No
EU funding: No
Multiple tenders will be accepted: No
Contract duration in months or years, excluding extensions: 9 months Validity of Tender in days or months: 90 days