Multi Party Framework Agreement for the Provision of Security Consultancy Services
Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: MULTI PARTY FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT FOR THE PROVISION OF SECURITY CONSULTANCY SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority: Central Bank of Ireland, PO Box 559, New Wapping Street, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, IE. Web: (Ann Healy)
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The Awarding Authority is seeking tenders from suppliers in the market who have a proven capability of providing security consultancy services. The requirements below set out some of the typical services that the Awarding Authority may seek to activate from the successful Framework Members over the term of the Framework Agreement;
(i) Support the Physical Security Division of the Awarding Authority in the deliverance of its mandate to protect all its people, property and valuables at its premises and any other premises as may be directed by the Central Bank over the lifetime of the Framework Agreement.
(ii) To provide any other relevant Physical Security advice and support as required such as;
a. security related training and exercises
b. travel security advice
c. development of security related policies and procedures
d. the development of specifications for security related projects
e. technical expertise on modern security technology and infrastructure
f. risk assessments, threat assessments and peer reviews (including proposed risk response and mitigations)
5. CPV Code(s): 79710000
6. NUTS code(s): IE061
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Dublin.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: 2018P039
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Response deadline: 5.12.2018 (13:30:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: Please refer the website above for documentation