Mobile close protection service for BEM and BOH in Somalia – Early Engagement
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: Mobile close protection service for BEM and BOH in Somalia
2. Awarding Authority:
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
King Charles Street
3. Contract Type:
4. Description: Mobile close protection service for BEM and BOH in Somalia
5. CPV Codes:
79710000 – Security services
6. NUTS Codes: UKI11
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Any region
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Not Provided
10. Start Date:
11. End Date:
12. Closing Date:
13. Other Information:
The Contracting Authority will be holding a Supplier Engagement forum session on Monday 21st January 2019, at 10:00 a.m.
The event will take place in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Main Building, King Charles Street, London SW1A 2AH.
The forum event will offer a chance to brief suppliers on our requirements and procurement approach, along with an opportunity for supplier questions.
Should suppliers wish to attend this forum event, please register your interest and confirm your planned attendees with firstname.lastname@example.org before 16:00 BST on Monday 14th January 2018.
(Please note, we are limiting attendance to two individuals per supplier).
For further information/documentation please visit: