Medway Schools Fire Risk Alteration Works
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: Medway Schools Fire Risk Alteration Works
2. Awarding Authority:
Gun Wharf, Dock Road
Contact: Vladislav Kozub
3. Contract Type: Works
4. Description: The works include various fire precautions to the named schools within the tender.
These works were picked up in the school’s annual Fire Risk Assessment carried out by Fire and Security Consultancy.
Works are to happen during term and half term dates at the schools to ensure the works are carried out by the end of 2018. These works will need to be a rolling programme so each school follows on from the last.
Works include the replacement of fire doors, replacement of intumescent strips and seals, fire break works, emergency lighting and new emergency exit doors.
All works are noted in the tender and are detailed on an annotated floor plan.
5. CPV Codes:
45000000 – Construction work
51000000 – Installation services (except software)
50000000 – Repair and maintenance services
6. NUTS Codes: N/A
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: South East
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: £200,000 to £300,000
10. Start Date: 05/03/2018
11. End Date: 21/12/2018
12. Closing Date: 30/01/2018
13. Other Information:
For further information/documentation please visit: