Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: London and Quadrant Housing Trust – Flood Risk Consultant Framework 2020 – 2024
2. Awarding Authority:
West Ham Lane
Contact: Musa Kabiri
Phone: 0300 456 9998
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: London and Quadrant Housing Trust and its subsidiary Quadrant Construction Services are one of the largest providers of affordable housing in the UK, housing over 250,000 people in more than 95,000 homes, primarily across London and the South East of England. London and Quadrant Housing Trust are tendering for the provision of Flood Risk Consultancy Services for London and Quadrant’s Self Delivered New Build Projects to comply with the Public Contracts regulations 2015. The objective of this tender process is to establish a Framework Agreement with the tenderers and London and Quadrant Housing Trust. The dates and contract value are estimates and could be subject to change. This is tender is for Service providers only.
This is a two stage tender and both stages adhere to the time-scales as prescribed within the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 for Restricted OJEU Tenders.
Stage 1: Selection Stage
Click on the ‘Express Interest’ Button at the bottom
Click on the ‘Selection Stage’ Tab at the top
– Scroll to the bottom of the screen and you will be able to view the Tender Documents and access the Standard Selection Questionnaire
– For the Selection Stage you will only need to submit the Standard Selection Questionnaire
– We will score your questionnaire and will advise you as to whether you are successful or not
– Pricing Documents will only be available to those who have passed the Selection Stage
ONLY IF YOU HAVE PASSED THE SELECTION STAGE
Stage 2: ITT Stage
– Click on the ‘ITT’ Tab
– Scroll to the bottom and you will be able to access the Tender Documents
– Tenderers will be briefed as to what they will need to submit for this tender
Please allow sufficient time to submit your return by the specified dates as late returns will not be permitted.
Under the Framework Agreement L&Q and all companies within the L&Q Group (including, without limitation, Quadrant Construction Services) will have the option to call-off contracts with individual framework contractors as and when required. In addition, other Social Housing Providers in the UK (both those that are in existence now and those that may be in existence in the future) will also be entitled to call-off contracts under the Framework Agreement. “Social Housing Provider” for this purpose means any provider of social housing and includes, without limitation, Registered Providers, Local Authorities and ALMOs. Such Social Housing Providers will only be entitled to call off under the Framework Agreement if L&Q consents.
For information regarding this tender please contact the Framework Team via the tender portal. This tender is managed by the Framework Buying department. Please do not contact any other department within the London and Quadrant Group. Please do not contact Group Procurement for information as this Tender has been created by the Framework Buying Department.
5. CPV Codes:
71313000 – Environmental engineering consultancy services
6. NUTS Codes: UKI12
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Any region
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
Head Office 00000145
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: £1,000,000
10. Start Date: 07/05/2020
11. End Date: 07/05/2024
12. Closing Date: 17/02/2020
13. Other Information:
To apply, please follow the link and the steps below:
o Create an account
o Click on the tab called ‘Tenders’
o Click on ‘Current’
o On the left hand side search bar type in the name of the framework you are interested in
o Once you have found the framework click on the button called ‘View Details’
o Then click the button called ‘Express Interest’
o Click on the ‘Selection Stage’ Tab at the top
o Scroll to the bottom of the screen and you will be able to view the Tender Documents and access the Standard Selection Questionnaire
o The Standard Selection Questionnaire is the only requirement for the first stage.
L&Q will only correspond with suppliers via tender portal. Please do not attempt to Contact L&Q’s Framework Department or Group Procurement via any other method of communication.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
Additional information on how to apply for this contract
For further information/documentation please visit: