IT Security Assessment of Integrated Budget and Accounting System
Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: IT SECURITY ASSESSMENT OF INTEGRATED BUDGET AND ACCOUNTING SYSTEM
2. Awarding Authority: World Bank, BD. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The objective of the proposed IT security assessment is to support Finance Division in assessing the control risks in IT Security environment of iBAS++. The assessment is expected to use ISO 27001 IT Security Framework and the Capability Maturity Model (CMM) as benchmark to assess the level of maturity in each of the assessed area. The consultants will also assess gaps in terms of IT security policy, organization structure, skills, and overall behavior and make specific recommendations applicable in the context. The assessment will identify key gaps in controls, with associated risks, and remediation measures. The main deliverable amongst other is: ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management Services (ISMS) Certification including recommendations on the various elements of control classified by (i) preventative; (ii) detective; and (iii) corrective.
5. CPV Code(s): 72000000, 72212442, 72212730
6. NUTS code(s): Not provided.
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Not Provided.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: 1259589
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Expression of Interest Deadline: (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.) 5.11.2018 (23:59:59).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information and instructions in the above contract notice please visit website:
12. Other information: TKR-20181023-EX-888410