IT Health Check Requirement – Short Deadline
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: IT HEALTH CHECK REQUIREMENT – SHORT DEADLINE
2. Awarding Authority: FCO, GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The customer requires that the testing is conducted under the CHECK Scheme terms and conditions.
Names and Dates of Birth of all members of the test team must be provided to the authority prior to testing so their CHECK status and clearance details can be verified.
5. CPV Code(s): 72200000, 72212000
6. NUTS code(s): UKJ, UKJ1, UKJ12
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: East Midlands
Address where the work will take place: Hanslope Park, Milton Keynes, MK19 7BH
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Closing date for applications 22.1.2019 (23:59).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit
12. Other information: Deadline for asking questions: Thursday 17 January 2019 at 11:59pm GMT
Specialist role: Cyber security consultant
Latest start date: Monday 25 February 2019
Who the specialist will work with Supplier Security and Infrastructure team
FCO IT Security Advisors
What the specialist will work on Undertake an IT Health Check on PRISM is an ERP system based on Oracle E-Business Suite R12, comprising HR, Finance, Procurement and Project modules.
On a year to year basis the ITHC focuses in on different elements of the system. This year’s ITHC will focus on the recently upgraded Management LAN specifically and the infrastructure boundary for PRISM.
Further details of the scope of the test will be provided accordingly.
Working arrangements Estimation of 5 days required on site for review/testing.
Security clearance DV
Essential skills and experience
CHECK Team Leader
How many specialists to evaluate; 3
Cultural fit criteria
Work as a team with our organisation and other suppliers
Take responsibility for their work
Assessment methods Work history