Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: INFORMATION SECURITY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES – FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT – SHORT DEADLINE
2. Awarding Authority: Central Bank of Ireland, PO Box 559, New Wapping Street, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1, IE. Web: (Michael Kavanagh)
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Tenderers should note that the purpose of this ITT is to procure Tenderers to provide support and assurance on the effectiveness and efficiency of the Awarding Authority Information Security Programme (“the Programme”). The Programme is aligned to best industry practice such as the EU Network and Information Security Directive (EU 2016/1148) and cognizant of relevant legislation such as the Criminal Justice (Offences Relating to Information Systems) Act 2017. Tenderers should note that the Central Bank’s Information Security Management System (“ISMS”) follows and is closely aligned to NIST’s Cyber Security Framework.
This Competition will be divided into 3 lots (each a “Lot”) as described below. Each Lot will result in a separate Framework.
Lot 1 – Governance
Lot 2 – Technical Measures
Lot 3 – Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessments
Please see documentation available on the website below for more information.
5. CPV Code(s): 79410000, 72600000, 72130000, 79411000, 72221000, 72220000, 72246000, 72000000, 72212730, 72212732, 72222000, 72222300, 72225000,
6. NUTS code(s): IE061
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Dublin.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: 2018P121
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Response deadline 29.4.2019 (12:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: Please refer the website above for documentation