Hostile Environment and Public Order Training
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT AND PUBLIC ORDER TRAINING
2. Awarding Authority: The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Justin McLoughlin ).
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The Awarding Authority is looking t o re-procure its training services for:
Hostile Environment and Public Order Training.
These services are specific to the High Risk Team and facilitate the training of BBC staff (primarily journalists) to travel and report from high risk locations anywhere around the world.
Due to the nature of this training, the Awarding Authority is looking to engage with those training providers who provide relevant, comparable services to other organisations who require hostile environment and/or public order training.
This tender is being run as a Light Touch procurement procedure as referred to in Articles 74-76 of Directive 2014/24/EU and to which most provisions of that Directive do not apply.
No statements, acts or omissions of the Awarding Authority in connection with this procurement should be taken as indicating that the Awarding Authority intends to be bound by the Directive or the Public Contracts Regulations 2015 or the general principles of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union to any greater extent than applies by law.
Full tender details can be found on the Awarding Authority Tendering Portal.
5. CPV Code(s): 80500000, 80000000, 80600000
6. NUTS code(s): UKI, UKI1, UKI11
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: London, Inner London, Inner London – West.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Project Code: project_18588
9. Estimated value of requirement: 1100000 £
10. Listing Deadline 21.5.2017 (23:59:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: You must register or log in at Web: to participate in this tender.
12. Other information: Contract Duration
Three (3) years with a possible extension of up to 24 months
Default Additional Notes
Contract Start Date
Please visit the website above for documentation