GB-London: Data Protection Officer Services
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
Competitive Contract Notice
1. Title: GB-London: Data Protection Officer Services
2. Awarding Authority:
Victoria and Albert Museum
Cromwell Road, Kensington, SW7 2RL, United Kingdom
Tel. +44 2079422229, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: David Osborne
3. Contract Type: Services
Sub Type: Computer and related services.
4. Description: Computer-related management services. Computer-related professional services. Data management services. The V&A is quite far along in its analysis of the consequences of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). An audit is underway and appropriate structures, policies and procedures will be in place by the May 2018 deadline. The V&A is a public sector body (or hybrid body) for the purposes of the GDPR and we are therefore required to have a Data Protection Officer (DPO). We are considering our options and one option is to outsource our DPO function to an external supplier.
If you offer this sort of outsourced DPO service could you please email us at email@example.com. Please include details of what sort of arrangement you could put in place for the V&A and give some indication of cost. Please note that since we are currently in the midst of a detailed data protection audit and GDPR implementation process we do not need advice or support on GDPR compliance.
Please note this is not a tender exercise, but a call to establish interest.
5. CPV Codes:
72510000 – Computer-related management services.
72590000 – Computer-related professional services.
72322000 – Data management services.
6. NUTS Codes :
UKI3 – Inner London – West
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Inner London – West,
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority: VA/CON/03/18
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: Category J: 25K to 50K
10. Deadline for Expression of Interest: 16/02/2018 12:00:00
11. Address to which they must be sent:
12. Other Information:
Other Information: The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
To view this notice, please click here:
Suitable for VCO: Yes
Period of Work Start date: 01/05/2018
Period of Work End date: 30/04/2021
Is this a Framework Agreement?: no