Fs1 Fire Safety – Passive Fire Protection- Framework Agreement – Very Short Deadline
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: FS1 FIRE SAFETY – PASSIVE FIRE PROTECTION- FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT – VERY SHORT DEADLINE
2. Awarding Authority: LHC, 2 Vine Street, Uxbridge, GB, Middlesex, UB8 1QE. Tel: 01895274815. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. (Colin Scoines)
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Please Note: That the tender documents will be released once the opportunity is published on all platforms in the Specified Location. This Framework is to supply competent and capable economical operators to help public sector organisations (Clients) manage their buildings/environments as occupiers or landlords in the provision of fire safety for life safety, property, environmental and asset protection. The scope of this framework includes: – Inspection, installation, repairing and maintaining fire and security doors, doorsets, shutters and active smoke/fire barriers and escape route signage. Works shall include: -Compartmentalisation surveys, including invasive surveys -Passive Fire Protection -Fire Doors, installation and maintenance -Fire safety signage -Principal Contractor/Designer duties -Management of other specialist contractors The scope includes the design, construction, administration, management and inspection of buildings, structures, environments and surrounding areas where relevant persons may reasonably be expected to be found. Our Clients have various building types from simple to complex buildings, properties with sleeping accommodation, and public buildings, across a large geographical area.
5. CPV Code(s): 44221220, 45210000, 45343100
6. NUTS code(s): UKI, UKI7, UKI74, UKD, UKJ, UKF, UKC, UKM, UKH, UKI, UKE, UKK, UKL, UKG
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Region(s) of supply
NORTH WEST (ENGLAND)
SOUTH EAST (ENGLAND)
EAST MIDLANDS (ENGLAND)
NORTH EAST (ENGLAND)
EAST OF ENGLAND
YORKSHIRE AND THE HUMBER
SOUTH WEST (ENGLAND)
WEST MIDLANDS (ENGLAND)
England, Scotland And Wales.
Large geographical area.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Opportunity Id DN391028
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Expression of Interest End Date 3.4.2019 (16:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: Keywords: Fire safety works, Carpentry, Passive Works, Fire doors, Minor works, Planned maintenance
Estimated contract dates
Start date: 01/06/2019
End date: 31/05/2023