Fire Safety Consultants and Risk Assessors- Framework Agreement
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: FIRE SAFETY CONSULTANTS AND RISK ASSESSORS- FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT
2. Awarding Authority: LHC, Royal House, Uxbridge, GB, Middlesex, UB8 1QE. Tel: 01895274815. Email: email@example.com. (Colin Scoines)
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Please note that the itt documents will not be available until the advert is live on all platforms this usually takes 24 hours. Please register your interest to receive a notice when the documents become available.
The Awarding Authority is procuring the fire safety services Frameworks. This tender relates to FS1-C: Fire Safety Consultancy Services BAFE 205 or equivalent companies that offer one of the following workstreams Workstream 1: Fire engineers – To Advise on all fire safety aspects of Client portfolios including (but not limited to) buildings/environments which are proposed, under construction, existing, under refurbishment or being demolished Fire Safety Manager – To assist in the holistic fire risk management system to the extent it is required to effectively and efficiently manage the Client’s portfolio of buildings/environments based upon the principles of PAS 7 2013 Fire risk management system. The implementation and management of the fire risk management system shall be of sufficient standard to enable Clients to achieve independent third party certification Workstream 2: Fire Risk Assessments – to assess simple and complex, residential and commercial buildings/environments in accordance with the principles and methodology of PAS 79:2012 Fire Risk Assessment. Guidance and a recommended methodology To perform this tasks, economic operators shall provide a Lead Assessor to manage the competency, capacity and experience of staff to deliver all fire risk assessment requirements across this broad range of premises and environments to meet the Client’s need for life safety, property, environmental and asset protection This provision shall include the ability to provide Clients with online visibility and controls of the Fire Risk Assessments, via an online database that Clients can access and assist in the management of their fire risk assessments. Each workstream is further divided into Domestic (predominately purpose built flats) and Non-domestic (predominantly public access).
5. CPV Code(s): 71310000, 71317000, 71317100, 75251110, 35100000, 79417000
6. NUTS code(s): UKI, UKI7, UKI74, UKF, UKG, UKC, UKD, UKK, UKJ, UKM6, UKM, UKL
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Region(s) of supply : UNITED KINGDOM
This is further divided into regional Lots to ensure the ability for local SME’s to apply. ENGLAND -North England, East Midlands, West Midlands, East England, Home Counties Northeast Home Counties Northwest, Home Counties Southwest, Home Counties South-east, London, South West England SCOTLAND – Highlands & islands, North East Scotland, Eastern Scotland, Central West Scotland, Southern Scotland WALES – North Wales, Mid Wales, South West Wales, South Wales
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Opportunity Id DN380685
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Expression of Interest End Date 22.2.2019 (16:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: Keywords: Fire Safety managers, Fire Engineers, Fire Risk Assessments
Estimated contract dates
Start date: 01/03/2019
End date: 28/02/2023