ENCORE III Matchmaking Event
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
ENCORE III Matchmaking Event
Defense Information Systems Agency
2300 East Dr.
Building 3600 Scott AFB IL 62225-5406
Brittney Elizabeth Galle, Contract Specialist, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
ENCORE III Matchmaking Event
April 17, 2019
Join the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) team for a teambuilding event spotlighting the $17.5 billion ENCORE III contract. As the fifth iteration of the contract, since 1994 the ENCORE program (formerly known as the Defense Enterprise Integration Services) has remained a steadfast leader in providing a broad range of information technology (IT) solutions. The contract provides a full range of IT services and solutions required by the Department of Defense (DoD), other federal agencies, and the federal Intelligence Community.
Join us on April 17, 2019 to learn the latest updates on the ENCORE III opportunities and network with potential teaming partners!
Did you know? While the contracts have evolved over time, the one constant is a vehicle accessible for mission partners to procure any range of capabilities from legacy systems to new, emerging net-centric technologies, all at a fair and reasonable price. The program is well known across the industry and mission partner base as a superior vehicle and has been recognized for many best practices in support of the DoD’s most critical programs historically. The ENCORE III contract provides IT services ranging from engineering development to full sustainment under a suite of multiple award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity contracts valued at $17.5B. The ordering period includes a five year base period and five one year option periods.
The matchmaking platform enables prime contractors of the ENCORE III Full and Open Suite and potential industry teaming partners an opportunity to “speed date” or find additional matches by engaging to develop advantageous relationships for the benefit of the Warfighter in speed, efficiency, and excellence.
April 17, 2019
McGill Training Center at Fort Meade
BLDG 8452, Ballroom
8452 Zimborski Avenue
Ft Meade MD 20755
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about the ENCORE III contract and how you can become a partner in this speed dating event! Interested industry partners should act fast; there is limited room for up to 80 companies, with two representatives each.
1. This event is open to large and small businesses in the industry of Information Technology. Specifically, to be considered for participation each interested company must submit a capability statement no longer than one page in length addressing the company’s ability to team with ENCORE III prime contractors to support at least one of the 19 task areas under the ENCORE III contract. DISA PSD will review the content to ensure a good fit for DISA.
2. Sessions are planned between approximately 0800-1200 EDT and 1300-1700 EDT on April 17, 2019 at the McGill Training Center on Fort Meade. Note, if selected as a good fit, each interested company will participate in the morning OR afternoon session, but not both.
3. Interested industry partners will circulate among each of the 20 ENCORE III prime contractors in 5-minute increments to deliver an abbreviated capability presentation that should generate a successful message for you to provide that prime contractor and to exchange contact information or other marketing material if desired.
4. Follow up engagements may occur once the circuit is complete, or in the future based upon exchange of contact information. Each company representative shall demonstrate respect, listen, engage in discussion, exchange contact information and follow up with a meeting (as appropriate).
5. Interested industry partners must submit their company name, point of contact for additional follow up should your company be selected, and capability statement to email@example.com. Responses must be received no later than 12:00 CT Tuesday, March 19, 2019.
Don’t miss this excellent opportunity to gain visibility and build strong relationships within the vendor community! For best results, be sure to research the ENCORE III prime contractors and determine their needs. Then, craft your best short pitch about why your business is a good fit!
The 19 Performance Areas (PA) included in the ENCORE III performance work statement (PWS) include:
* PA 1 – Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
* PA 2 – Integrated Solutions Management
* PA 3 – Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking
* PA 4 – Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
* PA 5 – Requirements Analysis
* PA 6 – Market Research and Prototyping
* PA 7 – Information and Knowledge Management
* PA 8 – Custom Application Development
* PA 9 – Product Integration
* PA 10 – Test and Evaluation (T&E)
* PA 11 – Asset Management
* PA 12 – Network Support
* PA 13 – Cyber Security Assessment, Authorization, and Authorization
* PA 14 – Information Communications Technology
* PA 15 – Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
* PA 16 – Web Services
* PA 17 – Operations Support
* PA 18 – IT Support Services
* PA 19 – Cloud Professional Services
ENCORE III Full & Open Contract Awardees
22nd Century Technologies, Inc 3DYY9
AASKI Technology, Inc 1WYP9
Ace Info Solutions, Inc 1V1B8
ActioNet, Inc 1E7A5
AECOM XNet, LLC 7KPS3
Booz Allen Hamilton, Inc 17038
CACI Inc Federal 1QU78
CSRA LLC 52939
ECS Federal, Inc 1T1E5
General Dynamics One Source, LLC 474R7
IAP C4ISR, LLC 7CS44
IndraSoft, Inc 3MLA4
Leidos Innovations Corporation 7MWB4
ManTech Advanced Systems International, Inc. 5N741
NES Associates, LLC 4LJT8
NetCentrics Corporation 1PYB3
Next Tier Concepts, Inc. 1WTR0
Phacil, Inc 1VSM1
Qbase LLC 4HH91
Solers, Inc 1JVC3