Development of Numerical Evapotranspiration Model for Estimating Climate Change Impacts on Agricultural and Urban Landscape Irrigation Demands
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
1. Title: DEVELOPMENT OF NUMERICAL EVAPOTRANSPIRATION MODEL FOR ESTIMATING CLIMATE CHANGE IMPACTS ON AGRICULTURAL AND URBAN LANDSCAPE IRRIGATION DEMANDS
2. Awarding Authority: Department of the Interior Bureau of Reclamation, PO Box 25007, Denver, CO, 80225, USA. Tel: 303-445-3121. (Darren Olson, Grants Management Specialist).
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The bureau of reclamations technical service centre (tsc) will collaborate with the desert research institute (dri) in the development of a numerical evapotranspiration model (et demands) for estimating climate change impacts on agricultural and urban landscape irrigation demands. The results of the climate change impacts on water demands coming out of this collaborative effort will be published and served on a website that will be available to the public. The results will be used in reclamation s water smart program basin studies and west wide climate risk assessments program impact assessments and available to water managers across the western u. S. To use the results for other planning efforts aimed at identifying strategies to mitigate climate change impacts.
5. CPV Code(s): 90700000, 77100000, 71400000, 71351611
6. NUTS code(s): Not provided.
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Denver
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: BOR-DO-17-N030
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Bid Date & Time: 26.6.2017 (0:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information and instructions in the above contract notice please visit website:
12. Other information: TKR-2017615-EX-985560