DB/DBB MATOC (LARGE, NTE $249.5M) POLAND – W912GB19R0002
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
DB/DBB MATOC (LARGE, NTE $249.5M) POLAND – W912GB19R0002
Department of the Army
Allison M. Blount, Contract Specialist, Phone 0114961197442983, Email email@example.com
This announcement constitutes a pre-solicitation announcement of a proposed contract action pursuant to FAR 5.204. This is not a solicitation. A formal solicitation will follow this announcement with full details, including a response deadline, statement of work, Instructions to Offerors, and the Evaluation Factors/Basis for Award.
OFFERORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING THIS WEBSITE FOR CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE AND THE FORMAL SOLICITATION ANNOUNCEMENT.
1. ANTICIPATED PROJECT TITLE: Design-Build (DB) and Design-Bid-Build (DBB) Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC), NTE $249.5M for Poland
2. AGENCY: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Europe District (NAU)
3. NAICS: 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
4. PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Republic of Poland
5. SOLICITATION NUMBER: W912GB19R0002
6. TYPE OF CONTRACT(s): Firm-Fixed-Price (FFP), Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
7. TYPE OF SET-ASIDE: This acquisition will be an unrestricted action under full and open competitive conditions. Small and Small Disadvantaged Business requirements are waived for this project due to its location Outside of the Contiguous United States (OCONUS).
8. DESCRIPTION: NAU intends to issue a solicitation for a FFP IDIQ MATOC. The purpose of MATOC is to provide for Design-Build (DB) and Design-Bid-Build (DBB) construction requirements for new facilities and real property repair and maintenance in support of defense operations in the Republic of Poland. The work may include, but is not limited to: vertical construction, anti-terrorism force protection of new and existing facilities, horizontal construction, and incidental work. The Government intends to award a target of five contracts. Typical task orders issued under this contract will be between $5,000,000 and $49,000,000. The total shared capacity of the contracts is not to exceed $249,500,000. Each contract will be for a base ordering period of five years.
9. SELECTION PROCESS: The acquisition strategy is a competitive negotiation using the best value tradeoff process, resulting in a target of five contracts considering all non-price (technical) and price factors. Europe District intends to use Two-Phase Design-Build Selection Procedures in accordance with FAR Subpart 36.3 and as authorized by 10 USC 2305a. Proposals will be evaluated in Phase One to determine which offerors will be invited to submit proposals for Phase Two. Contracts will be awarded using competitive negotiation.
10. PRE-PROPOSAL CONFERENCE: There is no pre-proposal conference for Phase One scheduled at this time. Please review the solicitation when it is issued for additional information.
11. SPECIAL SAM NOTICE: Please take notice that SAM (www.sam.gov) has a new entity registration requirement that firms must submit an “original, signed notarized letter identifying the authorized Entity Administrator for the entity associated with the Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) number before the registration will be activated.” This applies to all new entity registrations and all entity registration renewals, effective April 29, 2018. Further information behind this new requirement is posted to the General Services Administration’s (GSA) announcement page at Please also refer to Federal Service Desk’s (FSD) instructions on how to comply with this new requirement. Offerors are reminded that this solicitation will include the provision FAR 52.204-7 SAM and FAR 52.212-1 Instructions to Offerors–Commercial Items, and the resulting award will include the clause 52.212-4 Contract Terms and Conditions–Commercial Items. These provisions/clauses require all contractors to register and maintain an active SAM entity registration in order to be eligible for contract awards, as prescribed by the regulation at FAR Subpart 4.11. In order to eligible for the contract award resulting from this solicitation, Offerors are advised to take immediate action to ensure your SAM entity registration is current and/or will be current at the time of proposal receipt by this contracting office.
12. ANTICIPATED SOLICITATION RELEASE DATE AND AWARD DATE: The Government anticipates releasing the solicitation for Phase One on or about 05 April 2019. The Government intends to have Phase One proposals due on or about 06 May 2019 and award of the contract is estimated by the end of August 2019. Actual dates and times will be identified in the solicitation. Additional details can be found in the solicitation when it is posted.
13. NOTICE TO OFFERORS: The Government reserves the right to cancel the solicitation, either before or after the proposal opening with no obligation to the offeror by the Government.
14. POINT-OF-CONTACT: The USACE NAU Contracting Office will be the sole point of contact for this solicitation. The Primary Contracting point of contact for this solicitation is Contract Specialist, Allison M. Blount, firstname.lastname@example.org and Contracting Officer, David Neal, email@example.com.