Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: CONDUCTING CITY-WIDE DISASTER AND CLIMATE RISK ASSESSMENT SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority: World Bank, TR. Web: $h=1545047267617
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The World Bank is undertaking two aligned projects with the Government of Turkey and up to four municipalities to support them to: I. Build capacity in municipalities for screening, preparing, and implementing infrastructure investments which consider climate and disaster resilience (for example investments in public transport, water and waste water, solid waste management, disaster risk management, energy efficiency and renewable energy, and improved the urban environment, municipal firefighting services, and social infrastructure and services); II. Inform municipalitys investment planning approaches with the city-wide assessment of disaster and climate risks for key projects; III. Build capacity in municipalities to identify, record (in supportive GIS layers), and assess multi-hazard and climate risks to support the development of a resilient city approach, prioritized investment plans and enhanced preparedness; and IV. Design and implement activities in municipalities that support implementation of the MoEUs Guidelines for Municipalities for Urban Transformation strategies. The program is funded by GFDRR and is implemented in full collaboration with the Ministry of Urbanization and Environment, AFAD, Ilbank and the municipal government counterparts.
5. CPV Code(s): 90721800, 90700000
6. NUTS code(s): Not provided.
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Turkey
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: 1262947
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Expression of Interest Deadline: (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.) 10.6.2019 (23:59:59).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information and instructions in the above contract notice please visit website:
12. Other information: TKR-2019528-EX-1067820