Collective Training Transformation Programme Industry Day – October 19th 2017
Collective Training Transformation Programme Industry Day
19TH OCTOBER 2017 – SHRIVENHAM
Following the announcement at DSEI of the launch of the Collective Training Transformation Programme by the Maj. Gen. Hyams, we would like to invite you to the first in a series of 3 discrete industry days.
Collective Training Transformation Programme (CTTP) is the Army’s methodology of moving towards the Future Collective Training System. This training system may provide:
- More combined arms activity earlier in the collective training progression.
- More frequent complex training using modernised urban training facilities and capabilities.
- Increased use of instrumentation earlier in the collective training progression.
- Additional and more frequent low-level training to address skill-fade and churn.
- Expeditionary overseas training to better-meet Defence demands.
- Increased use of live, virtual and constructive simulation capabilities.
The Industry Day will include:
- A brief on the scope and constituent parts of CTTP.
- An explanation of the outcomes, benefits and macro timeline.
- A workshop on the opportunities associated with a deeper relationship with Industry.
The event will take place between 1000 – 1700 on 19 October 2017 at Symposia @ Shrivenham in the Defence Academy.
Register your attendance:
Please confirm your attendance no later than 1200 on the 3 October 2017 with Title, First Name, Surname and Nationality of all representatives you would wish to attend to:
Major Jake White
Tel: 030 679 36244 / 07767425723
image © Crown Copyright
The post Collective Training Transformation Programme Industry Day – October 19th 2017 appeared first on Defence Online.