Climate Vulnerability Consultancy – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: CLIMATE VULNERABILITY CONSULTANCY – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Opportunity type
Aid Funded Business
Business & Consumer Services, Environment
A tender has been issued for consultancy services for a Climate Vulnerability Assessment (CVA).
You should be able to conduct an assessment of school buildings and school sites in St Lucia.
You will need to:
investigate current conditions
identify potential risks
explore scenarios to determine potential effects of planning decisions
The project will last for 5 months.
For more information about this tender, express your interest to the Department for International Trade team in Barbados.
All submissions are reviewed and you will be notified of any potential next steps.
You can only express your interest if you are a UK registered company.
5. CPV Code(s): 71631000, 71700000, 71313410
6. NUTS code(s): UKC , UKD, UKE , UKF, UKG, UKH , UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: St Lucia
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 17.12.2018.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-20181123-EX-913986