Bounce Imaging Tactical 360 Degree Camera
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: BOUNCE IMAGING TACTICAL 360 DEGREE CAMERA
2. Awarding Authority: Office of the Sussex Police & Crime Commissioner, Sussex and Surrey Police Tactical Firearms Unit (TFU), Sackville House, Brooks Close, Lewes, GB, East Sussex, BN7 2FZ.. Web: (Michael Bennett)
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: The Awarding Authority are looking to procure Bounce Imaging Tactical 360 degree Camera’s. The Sussex and Surrey TFU fulfil various armed roles both locally and nationally. With roles from uniformed armed policing of London Gatwick Airport to the Close Protection of diplomats and members of the Royal family.
5. CPV Code(s): 38650000, 35125300, 35125000
6. NUTS code(s): UKJ, UKJ2, UKJ22
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: South East (England), Surrey, East And West Sussex, East Sussex Cc.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Response deadline 9.12.2019 (12:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information and instructions on how to register your interest in the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: Please refer the website above for documentation