Agriculture and Rural Development Services
Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority: Inter-American Development Bank, HT. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Project objective is to reduce rural economic losses through the improvement of climate risk management in selected watersheds. The specific objectives are to: (i) increase capacities for adaptation to climate change and disaster risk management (DRM) in the agriculture sector; (ii) improve water and sediment conservation in selected gullies of priority watersheds; (iii) reduce the risk of rural economic losses due to floods in targeted watersheds; and (iv) restore the educational capacity of the Faculty of Agronomy and Veterinary Medicine (FAMV) campus.
5. CPV Code(s): 71000000, 71313410, 45262640, 90600000, 45211000
6. NUTS code(s): Not provided.
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Haiti
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Due Date: (EST) 6.11.2018.
11. Address to which they must be sent: Same as 2.
12. Other information: The summary of this contract has been created using automated translation software. BiP Solutions does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies contained therein. The full text of the notice in its native language is available from the following Website: