Accelerator face-to-face meetings: 4 April 2017 in Harwell
An opportunity to book a meeting with Defence and Security Accelerator (Accelerator) in Harwell to discuss your research idea.
Book an Accelerator meeting at Harwell on 4 April 2017.
These 30-minute face-to-face meetings give you the opportunity to discuss your innovative research idea with Accelerator staff in private.
The Accelerator funds innovative proof-of-concept research that could lead to a cost-effective capability advantage for UK armed forces and national security. This is through the enduring competition or specific themed competitions.
Before you come to your meeting please prepare by thinking about:
- what is your research idea?
- what do you think is the military benefit?
- will it save time/costs, improve capability/performance/reliability?
- why should MOD invest in this work?
- what will your approach be?
- how will you structure your research?
- what will you deliver?
- what evidence will you produce?
- what will the impact of your research be?
- how will you demonstrate progress towards the claimed benefit?
The main purpose of this meeting is for you to ask questions, and most importantly, receive advice from the team, so please leave time for this during your 30 minutes.
Spaces will be on a first-come, first-served basis and an organisation should only register once. The Accelerator is part of the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) and only funds novel, high-risk, high-potential-benefit research.
The Accelerator team hold regular regional meetings. Join the Accelerator LinkedIn group for notification of future meetings.
The post Accelerator face-to-face meetings: 4 April 2017 in Harwell appeared first on Defence Online.