Provision of Penetration Testing and Security Assessment Services
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: PROVISION OF PENETRATION TESTING AND SECURITY ASSESSMENT SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority: Leeds City Council, St George House, Leeds, GB, West Yorkshire, LS1 3DL. Tel: 0113 37 85806
/ 0330 005 0352 . Email: ProContractSuppliers@proactis.com / email@example.com. (James Firth)
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Provision of Penetration Testing and Security Assessment Services
Any questions in relation to this tender must be submitted through the discussions link on www.yortender.co.uk. Any issues with the YORtender portal should be directed to the awarding authority. The Awarding Authority requires a supplier to conduct penetration testing, IT Health Checks, Cyber Essentials/Essentials Plus Certification and security assessments of Information Technology and Communication services in order to provide assurance that the services deliver adequate security for the data they process and comply with relevant council, government and partner requirements. These services may be hosted within the Awarding Authority controlled infrastructure or in an infrastructure external to the Awarding Authority. The Awarding Authority is working with local health partners to create a common platform for public sector digital information management. This will be multi-tenanted. The working name for the platform is the ‘Leeds Community Cloud’. The Awarding Authority will be required to commission audit and testing services to support information governance compliance activities with internal and external compliance regimes.
5. CPV Code(s): 48732000, 72000000, 72260000, 72262000
6. NUTS code(s): UKE, UKE4, UKE42
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Region(s) of supply : Leeds
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Opportunity Id: DN387963
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Expression of Interest End Date 21.8.2019 (12:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: Keywords: Security
Estimated contract dates
Start date: 07/10/2019
End date: 06/10/2021