Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: VULNERABILITY DETECTION
2. Awarding Authority: Liverpool City Council, 4th Floor, Cunard Building, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 1DS. Tel: 0151 233 0588. Email: Danielle.Dougherty@liverpool.gov.uk (Danielle Dougherty).
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The purpose of this document is to set out the requirements of awarding authority for the provision of the capability to detect security vulnerabilities in key systems and infrastructure.
The awarding authority operates dual datacentres hosting central servers, both physical and virtual. We run UNIX, Windows, Cisco, VMware Oracle, and EMC systems and infrastructure.
Vulnerability scanning solutions are not deemed to need high availability and a single system is sufficient.
This system or solution is to be used, configured, and operated by Council ICT staff.
5. CPV Code(s): 72222000, 72000000, 72261000, 72268000, 48730000
6. NUTS code(s): UKD, UKD5, UKD52
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Region(s) of supply: Liverpool
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Opportunity Id: DN245384
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Expression of Interest End Date 24.3.2017 (10:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: Please log in or register at the following portal Web: to participate.
12. Other information: Keywords: ICT
Estimated contract dates
Start date: 14/03/2017
End date: 13/03/2020
Please refer the website above for documentation