Urban Planning Services
Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: URBAN PLANNING SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority: World Bank, MN. Web: $h=1545047267617
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Mongolia is urbanizing at a rapid pace with over half of its population residing in urban areas. The capital city Ulaanbaatar comprises almost half of the country’s population and contributes to over 64% of the country’s GDP. Secondary cities are also playing an important role at the regional level. Urban areas face numerous environmental risks such as poor air and water quality and are increasingly prone to disaster and climate risks. Rising urban population is also putting pressure on infrastructure and urban service delivery. The World Bank is seeking the services of an urban planning firm to support development of climate smart urbanization program in the country. The consultancy is part of a broader engagement to support implementation of Mongolia’s NDCs.
5. CPV Code(s): 71410000
6. NUTS code(s): Not provided.
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Mongolia
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: 1261849
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Expression of Interest Deadline: (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.) 28.3.2019 (23:59:59).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information and instructions in the above contract notice please visit website:
12. Other information: TKR-2019325-EX-1014616