Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: THIRD PARTY APPLICATION MAINTENANCE SERVICES
2. Awarding Authority: Ministère des armées, FR. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The objective is to entrust the Holder with maintenance activities contributing to the third-party application maintenance (TMA) of the Geisha-CA information system. The main challenge for the Administration is to keep this information system at a minimum. level of operation and performance in accordance with the users’ needs and regulations.The Holder must therefore make every effort not to cause interruption or disruption in the use of the information system. It must be a proposal for any improvement that could be made to the information system. The GEISHA-CA project is associated with the functional zone “ZF_Defense Security / QF_Physical Protection” of the ministry’s land use plan. It allows: Access control (AC) Management of visits and visitors (notice and access) It does not provide intrusion detection (ID) or video surveillance (VS). The access control (CA) part is based on: Hardware (badgeuses, UTL, IT equipment …) FICHET SMI application (or Horoquartz P2S for the Bourges site)
5. CPV Code(s): 72000000, 72260000, 48000000
6. NUTS code(s): Not provided.
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: (75) Paris, (77) Seine-et-Marne, (78) Yvelines, (91) Essonne, (92) Hauts-de-Seine, (93) Seine-Saint-Denis, (94) Val-de-Marne , (95) Val-d’Oise
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: DAF_2019_001943
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Deadline and deadline for submission of bids: (Paris time) 12.11.2019 (15:00:00).
11. Address to which they must be sent: Same as 2.
12. Other information: The summary of this contract has been created using automated translation software. BiP Solutions does not accept responsibility for any inaccuracies contained therein. The full text of the notice in its native language is available from the following Website: