Technical Security Consultant
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: TECHNICAL SECURITY CONSULTANT
2. Awarding Authority: Disclosure and Barring Service. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: Reporting to the Head of Security and Facilities within the Information Directorate, the successful applicant will provide technical security support to the DBS Modernisation project within the Government Cloud and DBS Internal Government Digital Services Teams for the delivery of new web based products.
5. CPV Code(s): 72000000, 72320000, 72212732
6. NUTS code(s): UKD, UKD5, UKD52
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Location: North West England.
Address where the work will take place Disclosure and Barring Service, Shannon Court, 10 Princes Parade, Liverpool, L3 1QY.
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Closing date for applications 8.5.2017.
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information regarding the above contract notice please visit:
12. Other information: Deadline for asking questions: Monday 1 May 2017
Latest start date: 22nd May 2017
Expected contract length: 31 December 2017 anticipated expiry date