Sources Sought- Industry Questions ~ Yellow Ribbon Event
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United States
Sources Sought- Industry Questions ~ Yellow Ribbon Event
Department of the Army
BUILDING 10 PHIPPS RD PICATINNY ARSENAL NJ 07806-5000
Theresa M. Eckstein, Phone 6095622437, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT SYNOPSIS ONLY; THERE IS NO SOLICITATION AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME. The purpose of this Sources Sought (SS) is to assist Army Contracting Command- New Jersey (Fort Dix) in determining the potential level of interest, adequacy of competition, and technical capabilities within industry to provide support to the 99th Regional Support Command’s Yellow Ribbon office with support services throughout the Continental United States (CONUS). The event support includes planning and implementation of Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program (YRRP) events / workshops to include venue management, planning and administrative services, labor, tools, supplies, equipment, and travel. A draft Performance Work Statement (PWS) is Attachment 001 to this announcement with further details. Attachment 002 are Industry Question. Attachment 0003 is a blank security assessment.
2. This SS is solely intended to obtain Market Research information in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 10 and its supplements to formulate an acquisition strategy for procurement of these critical services. Work to be performed under this firm-fixed type contract will be within the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code 721110 Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels with size stand standard of $32.5 Million. Requirements includes lodging, meeting rooms, meals, audio/visual, food and beverage, additional support items, security, and parking. Potential attendees range from 350-750. One Indefinite Delivery type award per area is anticipated. Responses should include the following:
(1) Reference Sources Sought number, W15QKN-18-R-1007
(2) All responses from prospective offerors should include the return email address, firm name, CAGE code, DUNS number, FEMA ID number, mailing address, telephone number and point of contact within the body of the response
(3) Size of the business (small or large) and socioeconomic status of the company (i.e. HUBZone small business, EDWOSB, WOSB, 8(a) business, etc.)
(4) Statement of capability stating your skills experience, knowledge and equipment required to perform a specified type of work.
(5) Type of information required to price out a base plus three option periods.
3. Respondents are requested to provide a narrative addressing (1) technical capabilities to meet the requirements with specific emphasis on the Tasks in the PWS, (2) potential level of interest in responding to a solicitation as a prime contractor, (3) Response to Industry Questions, and (4) response to self-assessment completion of the Security Checklist.
4. The government encourages submission of any additional comments or recommendations for improving the PWS. We welcome your participation to make this acquisition effective and efficient.
5. This SS does not constitute a Request for Proposal (RFP), a commitment to issue an RFP in the future, or award a contract for these services. Respondents are advised that the U.S. Government will not pay or reimburse costs for any information provided in response to this SS.
6. Responses to this SSS are to be submitted by email only no later than Monday, 11 December 2017 at 1500 (3PM) Eastern Standard Time to Theresa Eckstein at email@example.com .