Software and Smartphone App – Exporting Opportunity
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: SOFTWARE AND SMARTPHONE APP – EXPORTING OPPORTUNITY
2. Awarding Authority: Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills acting on behalf of UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), GB. Web:
3. Contract type: Supply contract
4. Description: Opportunity type
Communications, Environment, Marine, Ports & Logistics, Software & Computer Services
A tender has been issued to develop an onboard marine environment data acquisition and maritime security smartphone app
You should be able to develop:
an onboard scientific data acquisition technology for marine environment observation which should record, store and restore the data and include a way to process and format the data to enable the local Marine Observation Service to use the information operationally
a smartphone app dedicated to marine navigation security providing alerts to navigators, weather bulletins, maps showing danger zones, biocenosis, diving areas and a way of sharing data in real time
5. CPV Code(s): 48000000, 48614000, 48610000, 72262000
6. NUTS code(s): UKC, UKD, UKE, UKF, UKG, UKH, UKI, UKJ, UKK, UKL, UKM, UKN
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: France
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: Not provided.
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Opportunity closing date 29.1.2019.
11. Address to which they must be sent: To register your interest in the above opportunity please visit:
12. Other information: TKR-201919-EX-950821