Seismic Strengthening and Retrofitting Options for Education and Health Facilities
Type of document: Contract Notice
1. Title: SEISMIC STRENGTHENING AND RETROFITTING OPTIONS FOR EDUCATION AND HEALTH FACILITIES
2. Awarding Authority: World Bank, ID. Web:
3. Contract type: Service contract
4. Description: The purpose of the technical assignment is to provide advisory services on: (i) geotechnical and structural assessments, including guidelines and assessment tools; (ii) decision-making processes for building vulnerability assessments and seismic retrofitting options, including guidelines, assessment tools, and capacity building workshops; (iii) resilient construction practices, including curriculum materials, technical workshops, and communications materials; and (iv) quality assurance innovation and training, including technical recommendations on construction supervision and innovative monitoring tools. The Consultant shall be comprised of international and national experts with relevant qualifications and expertise in areas including seismic and earthquake engineering, structural engineering, geotechnical engineering, communications, capacity building, and disaster risk management. The 10-month assignment is expected to begin in Feb 2020. Extended field deployment is expected.
5. CPV Code(s): 71352100, 71300000, 71312000, 71520000, 71315000, 90710000
6. NUTS code(s): Not provided.
7. Main site or location of works, main place of delivery or main place of performance: Indonesia
8. Reference attributed by awarding authority: 1265758
9. Estimated value of requirement: Not provided.
10. Expression of Interest Deadline: (Eastern Time – Washington D.C.) 12.12.2019 (23:59:59).
11. Address to which they must be sent: For further information and instructions in the above contract notice please visit website:
12. Other information: TKR-20191129-EX-1224641