Security Guarding Services
Type of document: Contract Notice
Country: United Kingdom
1. Title: Security Guarding Services
2. Awarding Authority:
The British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
Broadcasting House, Portland Place
Contact: Caroline Tonge
3. Contract Type: Services
4. Description: The provision of Security Guarding Services to the BBC. The requirement is summarised below and a detailed Building Matrix sets out in detail what services are required per site for the BBC estate which is attached in general project attachments.
– Control Room manning, alarm and CCTV monitoring
– Provision of staff for static and mobile patrols
– Car Park monitoring and control
– Close Protection Services
– Mobile Keyholding Services
– First Aid Support
– Emergency and Evacuation duties
– Investigation and verification of alarms including fire
– Production of reports and maintenance of documentation
– Conducting Security Risk Assessments of BBC buildings to an agreed timescale and managing that process.
– Conducting Security Risk Assessments of designated home addresses as and when directed.
– Provide a uniformed security service in compliance with all legal and statutory constraints to support routine and emergency manning at all times
3 years commencing on 1st April 2019 and ending on 31st March 2022. The Agreement may be extended at the BBC’s discretion by up to 2 occasions for a further period of 12 months on each occasion.
5. CPV Codes:
79710000 – Security services
6. NUTS Codes: UKI11
7. Main Site or Location of Works, Main Place of Delivery or Main Place of Performance: Any region
8. Reference Attributed by the Awarding Authority:
9. Estimated Value of Requirement: £44,000,000
10. Start Date: 01/04/2019
11. End Date: 31/03/2022
12. Closing Date: 02/05/2018
13. Other Information:
Please register your interest in this project by taking the following steps: 1 – Register your company on the BravoSolution e-Tendering portal (this is only required once): 1.1 – Go to 1.2 – Click the link on the login page to Register. 1.3 – Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘Continue’. 1.4 – Enter your correct business and user details. 1.5 – Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete. 1.6 – You will shortly receive an email with your temporary password. 2 – Express an Interest in the tender: 2.1 – Login to the portal with the username/password. 2.2 – Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. (These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier). 2.3 – Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content. 2.4 – Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only. 2.5 – You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box. 3. Responding to the tender: 3.1 – Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’, you can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’ (please give a reason if declining). 3.2 – You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification. 3.3 – Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available). 3.4 – You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the Bravo e-Tendering help desk.
BBC eSourcing Portal
For further information/documentation please visit: